Designed for compacting trench beds, Simex CT vibrating wheel compactors guarantee a permanently firm, even and well compacted bed and ensure maximum road safety. Simex CT compaction wheels can be boom-mounted or mounted on skid steers
|SPECIFICATIONS||CT 2.8 Standard (Skid Steer)||CT 2.8 F.O. (Skid Steer)||CT 2.8 Boom-mounted|
|Carrier weight (t) (1) (2)||5 -12|
|STANDARD WHEEL (mm)|
|Width of bolted sectors (mm)||200-250-300-350-400||200-250-300-350-400||200-250-300-350-400|
|Working depth (mm)||0-700||0-700||0-700|
|Wheel widths (mm) (3) (5)||50-100-150||50-100-150||50-100-150|
|Working depth (mm)||0-350||0-350||0-350|
|Vibration frequency (Hz)||30-40||30-40||30-40|
|Max vertical force (kN)||42||42||42|
|Hydraulic side shift (mm)||-||1100||-|
|Hydraulic transverse tilt (degrees)||-||18||-|
|Operating weight (kg) (4) (6)||710-770||910-970||530-585|
|Required Oil Flow (l/min)||40-50||50-70||40-50|
|Required oil pressure (bar)||150-220||150-220||150-200|
(1) The maximum operating load permitted for the excavator, when added to the weight of the standard bucket, must match or exceed the weight of the crusher bucket at full load.
(2) User is responsible for ensuring that the equipment meets the excavator’s specifications and weight requirements.
(3) Widths different from those indicated are available on request.
(4) Without mounting bracket.
(5) Widths different from those indicated are available on request.
(6) User is responsible for ensuring that the equipment meets the excavator’s specifications and weight requirements.